Student Sign Ups Begin March 1, 2018
Teams of students, grades K-12 are invited to create an Earth Day project at BizzyB.com. Projects may be done by individual students or in teams, anywhere in the world and anytime between March 1 and April 21, 2018.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign Up Starting March 1, 2018: BizzyB will open for Earth Day on March 1, 2018 and end April 20, 2018. Visit this website to enter.
- Select An Earth Day Project: Once you have a membership, choose an Earth Day Project from our library. You can also create a custom project using the Universal Template. Earth Day Projects include:
- Build Your Team: Invite team members (4-5 recommended) and mentors to help you along the way.
- Do It Anywhere, Anytime: Launch your project anywhere at anytime from March 1st through the closing of the challenge on April 21st.
- Report Impacts & Celebrate: Projects may continue until April 21st, but all project results must be submitted by the deadline at 12 noon HST. At that time, results will be tabulated and the total impact of all teams will be revealed at an Earth Day Event. Special prizes will be distributed at the event or mailed to those not in attendance.
- Student Marketplace: You have the option to reserve a team booth at the Earth Day Event to sell your project product. However, to reserve a booth you must be in Hawaii and present for the duration of the Earth Day Event. The event will take place on Saturday, April 21, 2018, 8am-1pm HST at Pearlridge Center Farmers Market, Aiea, Hawaii.
Earth Day Sign Ups Begin 03.01.18