BizzyB for Incubators
Incubators, accelerators, business help centers, lenders and funders can offer BizzyB as an innovation backbone to power explorations and presentations by inventors, entrepreneurs and startups. Delivered as an online multi-user innovation platform for ages 13 and up, BizzyB offers a myriad of features that empower comprehensive and holistic ideation. BizzyB helps cure inventors “not knowing what they don’t know” as well as creating engaging digital presentations including slide decks and business plans.
Administrators can create and manage cohorts and members at large.
Project Templates & Lessons
Teams collaborate on the 5 Themes of Innovation via Project Template Journals. Optional topic mastery Lessons are recommended by Templates.
BizzyB’s 5 Themes of Innovation offer natural leadership training and team-building through “C Suite” team member roles (CEO, CTO, CMO, CSO and CFO) that parallel the 5 Themes.
Teams can enter Projects into online BizzyB Contests to win Awards and Prizes. Such contests can take the form of business plan competitions or hackathon contests.
Features for Incubators
Incubator and accelerator features include:
- Groups: create and manage cohort members including concept development deadlines.
- Project Templates: teams log concepts via online Project Journal that features 5 Themes of Innovation, leadership roles, instructions, tips, examples, quotes, factoids, recommended Lessons, feedback surveys, comment channels, idea credits, reports (slide deck and business plan).
- Lessons: optional “how-to” mastery content and exercises are recommended by Project Templates.
- Virtual Mentors: mentors are invited to work with teams via remote journal review and sidebar commenting. Prior to gaining comment rights to topic areas, mentors must pass a certification test for each of the 5 Themes of Innovation.
- Contests: submit completed projects to online challenge events like business plan competitions and hackathons. Contest features include rules, awards/prizes, sponsors, judges and results leaderboard.
- Contest Producing: anyone, can produce and manage a Contest.
- Curriculum Authoring: anyone can author curriculum (Templates and Lessons). Template authorship includes a 20% revenue share (payable in system Tokens) of respective subscription fees attributed to a user’s Template authorship.
- Teacher Training: authors can define training certification requirements and trainees can submit training work.
- User Portfolio: all user accounts include a free digital portfolio.
- User Assessments: all user accounts include free Soft Skill assessments.
- Tokens: all users are able to purchase tokens, ask other users for tokens and transfer tokens to other users.