BizzyB for Contests
Anyone can add a contest to BizzyB including schools, organizations, incubators and business help centers. Managing contests in BizzyB disciplines consideration and judging of the 5 Themes of Innovation to help cure inventors and entrepreneurs from “not knowing what they don’t know” as well as creating engaging digital presentations including slide decks and business plans.
Deadlines & Rules
Administrators can set and publish contest deadlines, requirements and rules.
Administrators can manage contest groups including sequestering entry to and visibility of contests to specific groups.
5 Themes of Innovation
Contest teams collaborate are encouraged to create presentations that include the 5 Themes of Innovation to create submissions. Includes virtual mentoring features. Optional topic mastery Lessons are included.
Judging & Awards
Judges, judging rubric, awards and prizes can all be listed within a Contest.
Sponsors can be recognized in Contests via logo and description placements. Sponsor features include specifying sponsor levels.
Features for Contests
- Groups: create, manage and sequester specific groups to contests.
- Project Templates: teams log concepts via online Project Journal that features 5 Themes of Innovation, leadership roles, instructions, tips, examples, quotes, factoids, recommended Lessons, feedback surveys, comment channels, idea credits, reports (slide deck and business plan).
- Lessons: optional “how-to” mastery content and exercises are recommended by Project Templates.
- Virtual Mentors: mentors are invited to work with teams via remote journal review and sidebar commenting. Prior to gaining comment rights to topic areas, mentors must pass a certification test for each of the 5 Themes of Innovation.
- Contests: submit completed projects to online challenge events like business plan competitions and hackathons. Contest features include rules, awards/prizes, sponsors, judges and results leaderboard.
- Contest Producing: anyone can produce and manage a Contest.
- Curriculum Authoring: anyone can author curriculum (Templates and Lessons). Template authorship includes a 20% revenue share (payable in system Tokens) of respective subscription fees attributed to a user’s Template authorship.
- Teacher Training: authors can define training certification requirements and trainees can submit training work.
- User Portfolio: all user accounts include a free digital portfolio.
- User Assessments: all user accounts include free Soft Skill assessments.
- Tokens: all users are able to purchase tokens, ask other users for tokens and transfer tokens to other users.